Give Day Tampa Bay 2018 has begun to accept donations for Project Return, Inc.
Project Return is dedicated to improving the quality of life for people recovering from mental illness, through educational, vocational, and supportive housing services so that they may live productive and fulfilling lives in the community. Did you Know?
• Over 40 million Americans have a mental illness condition. That’s one in five American adults.
• Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide.
• 56% of American adults with a mental illness do not receive treatment.
• 1.1% of adults live with schizophrenia, 2.6% or 5.7 million people suffer from bipolar disorder and 6.9% or 16 million, have experienced at least one major depressive episode in the past year.
• Each day, an estimated 18-22 military Veterans die by suicide. With more military surviving deployment, often with serious physical and mental consequences, the prevalence of PTSD is on the rise and continues to grow.
• Suicide is the tenth leading cause of death in the United States.
• Between 70 to 90 percent of people with mental illness experience a significant reduction of symptoms and improved quality of life with proper care and treatment.
Help us give those who are recovering from mental illness in our community a voice by supporting Project Return, Inc on Give Day Tampa Bay!
With your support we can improve the quality of life for people with mental illness as Project Return offers a menu of services that individuals can choose from including educational classes, social activities, housing options, skill building opportunities, personal enrichment opportunities, and access to other community resources all at one convenient location.
By clicking the donate button you can make a big difference in providing Hope-Dignity & Support to those we serve.
This Give Day Tampa Bay event concludes with a Give Day Tampa Bay celebration on May 1, 2018. But our work continues throughout the year and needs your support.
Please consider making a donation to Project Return, to help those recovering from mental illness and help pave their road to recovery. Give Day Tampa Bay is an online giving day. For 24 hours from midnight to midnight on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 donors can give to Project Return online at GiveDayTampaBay.org from their computer, tablet or phone!.
Please consider a gift to Project Return during Give Day Tampa Bay. Any amount will make a great difference!
If you have any questions or need additional information please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit continue to visit our website as well as Project Return’s Facebook Page for more information.
Thank you for your kind and generous support of Project Return, Inc.
"A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE."